Become a Research Assistant …
Past assistants have gained professional skills and learn more about the virtues of basic science
- Mi Jeong Jo (class of 2012)
- Gabrielle Ho Jung Kim (class of 2012)
- Min Jung Kim (class of 2015)
- Yubin Kim (class of 2016)
- Jianmin Shao (class of 2017)
- Shota Kawasaki (class of 2017)
- Tatsuya Aoyama (class of 2018)
- Alicia Davis (class of 2019)
- Anju Okamura (class of 2021)
- Yu Kinoshita (class of 2021)
RAs are given critical roles on my projects and in return, go to professional conferences with me to see how research is converted into knowledge in the public domain.
RAs meet with me weekly and learn material that is not taught within a classroom. They learn the significance of detailed and conscientious work, which helps them to conduct their own research.
RAs learn to interact with the human version of me. We have many opportunities to simply get to know each other and have fun!