Anthony Inder Mazeroll, Ph.D.
(Ph.D., Northern Arizona University)
Professor of Biology and Environmental Studies
I am a Fish conservation ecologist with a variety of research interests. The bulk of my work is on the impact of exotic species in the aquatic ecosystem, specifically, in the Peruvian Amazon and Cambodia. I also am interested in dispersal patterns of fishes.
- Sustainable Aquaculture (ECOL 211)
- Wildlife Conservation and Management (ECOL 222)
- Fish Biology (ECOL 330)
- Aquatic conservation (ECOL 402)
- Alien Invaders (ECOL 435)
- Modes of Inquiry (INQUIRY 100)
- Marine Biology (BIO 222)
- Learning Cluster